Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Still Waiting...

Well...it has been a week since our last doctor's appointment.  I guess you could say I sort of got my hopes up when the doctor said she expected to see us over the long weekend.  Apparently, LBR had different plans.  This little one is going to come on his/her own time.  Not ours, that is for sure.  Every night when we go to bed, I go to sleep thinking I could possibly be woken up with either my water breaking or contractions.  Still nothing.  We are trying our best not to be impatient, but we are getting that way.  We are so ready to meet our little one. 

We go back to the doctor this afternoon.  I am very excited and nervous to see what she might say.  I am wondering how big LBR is and if the doctor will want to induce.  We really do not want to induce if at all possible, but if LBR is a big baby already, I am not going to hold back.  We shall see.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...LBR is taking his/her sweet time! Hopefully something will happen soon! We're still waiting on news, and for sure thought he/she would be here by now!!

Cara said...

Isn't it hard? The wait will be well worth it though!! Continue to pamper yourself and enjoy your time as a couple!