came and went and we still do not have a baby. I have been looking forward to this date since we found out this would be the due date for our little one. Of course I understand this was just an estimated due date and the baby could come either before or after this date, but I never imagined LBR would be late. He/she is apparently very stubborn just like his/her parents. LBR is going to make his/her arrival when he/she is ready!
I almost feel as if I have been left at the alter. I know that sounds crazy, but to have this date in my mind for the past nine months and still no baby, it is the craziest feeling. I almost feel as if this baby is never going to come.
We go back to the doctor today at 2:00. I know she is going to be surprised to see me there, but as of now, we will be there. I have no idea what she is going to say. I know we will probably do a stress test just to double check to make sure the baby isn't in distress and then I suppose we will discuss how we are going to get LBR here. She may set up an appointment to induce or she may tell me to wait it out until Friday.....who knows at this point????? Now I do know she is not going to let me go over 41 weeks. Apparently first time moms can tend to go longer than 40 weeks. I guess the baby is just very comfortable and doesn't see any reason with gracing us with his/her presence.
Hopefully, I will know more this afternoon and will be able to give another update this evening. I am getting just as impatient as everyone else, and I have no idea when this baby will arrive. But, as soon as I do, I promise to let you know! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment