Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July, Baby!

We have made it to the month in which our first born child will be born in!  Yay! A Ruby for a birthstone just like their Daddy :)

We went back to the doctor yesterday for our weekly appointment and received some exciting news.  Everything looks great!  However, when Spencer asked the Dr. if we could go to the lake this weekend she said, "Absolutely not!" We need to stay in town and I need to take it easy.  She also informed us that she is on call this weekend and will not be surprised if she gets a call from us.   She said she was going to write on my form to make an appointment with her next week, but she does not think I will make it to next week!  We are super excited!  We might be meeting our sweet little baby within the next seven days!  Hopefully, this weekend since our Dr. is on call. So...needless to say we are trying to make sure we have things ready!  Guess we will be busy bees this weekend!

1 comment:

SaxMitch said...

That's funny! I had planned to go out of town to Atlanta the weekend Khalil came. So I'm hoping the best for you. Great that your doctor is on call. Mine wasn't.