Monday, May 3, 2010

30 Weeks!

Okay, for those of you who have asked for the belly shot, I was finally able to get Spencer to take a picture of me before our doctor's appointment this morning.  It's not that he wouldn't take the picture before, I just haven't had my camera handy, or I was running late, or my hair and make-up wasn't done.  So....here this the 30 week belly shot :

LBR 044 Spencer thinks all the black runs together and you can't see much, but there for sure is a belly there. 

Also, we have been working on the nursery.  There are still a few things left to do, but you can see what we have done thus far. 

LBR 040 LBR's hutch.  Great for books and storage!

LBR 035

LBR 036

LBR 033

As you can see, Spencer had the Moses basket in the corner, but in the other pictures I moved it.  It will actually be in our room, once the LBR arrives.  We are still trying to figure out what we want to do above the bed, but we are a lot closer than we were.

LBR 039  This was actually Spencer's diaper changer when he was a baby.  We already had it, so we chose not to purchase one. As you can see our taste is very eclectic. I am very proud of the art above the diaper changer.  Spencer and I actually found these several years ago at a yard sale.  They are from Pottery Barn Kids and are in French.  So...I guess you could say, our theme is French Country? 

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

I love it! Everything looks like it is coming together! LBR will be here before we know it!

Cassie said...

Thanks so much for the picture! So glad that you posted one!
I love the room, I was totally thinking that you stole baby Jesus' basket! Too exciting, LBR will be here in no time!