Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Less than 8 weeks to go....

So....it seems we are on the downhill side of the pregnancy.  With each passing day we are getting more and more excited about the arrival of LBR.

I have two showers coming up this weekend.  One is Friday at work and then the other is a Saturday Brunch.  I am so excited!

We have pretty much finished the nursery.  I found the bentwood rocking chair I had been looking for.  Actually, my grandmother, Joycie found it for me on Craig's List.  It is in great shape and looks as if it has hardly been used.  It goes perfectly with our theme of the nursery (eclectic).

We went for our 32 week appointment today and everything was perfectly fine.  Blood pressure looked good and I was measuring as I should.  So, we are back again in two weeks. I am beginning to get more nervous as we approach June and July.  Spencer has decided that the baby is going to come early.  That is fine with me, but I want to at least be full term, which is 37 weeks.  However, LBR will make his/her arrival when he/she are is good and ready.

I am counting down my days of work left for this school year and as of today I only have seven more!  I am so excited!  I am ready to spend my time getting things and the house ready for LBR's arrival.  I already have a major to-do list. 

On a side note, I want to thank Spencer for making this Mother's Day special.  I know I am a mother-to-be, but he did take me for a delicious breakfast at The Original Pancake House and gave me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure.  So thoughtful and much needed!  Thank you Spencer!!

No comments: