Sunday, May 23, 2010

LBR's Baby Brunch

On Saturday my family and friends hosted a Baby Shower Brunch for LBR and myself.  April, Elizabeth, Laura, and Lauren did an AWESOME job!  It was absolutely perfect.  I know they spent a lot of time planning the perfect event.  I am so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends.  It was held at April's mother-in-laws loft downtown.  Such a fun place for a party.  We had a great turn out and LBR received some much needed baby supplies.  We are so blessed to have so many people in our lives to share in this exciting event.  We are also very thankful! 

May 2010 371 April, Lauren, Mom-to-be, Laura, Elizabeth

May 2010 362 The adorable diaper cake!  I think this giraffe on top is one of the cutest stuffed animals I have ever seen! 

May 2010 200 The most delicious carrot cake ever!  I do believe this beats my favorite carrot cake from Full Moon!  (Way to go Lauren!)

May 2010 206  My teacher friends from school!  Amanda, me, Jenny, and Cara

May 2010 205 Meghan, Me, Lauren, and Emma

May 2010 213 Me, Aunt Katie, and Mom (we need a grandmother name, but she has yet to decide on one!)

May 2010 221 MiMi (Spencer's Mom) and Me!

May 2010 368 Aunt Katie, Mom, Me, and Joycie!  Four generations!

May 2010 364 The guests had to guess whether we are having a boy or a girl!  Apparently, not everyone voted, but Girl won 12 to 15!

May 2010 369 Me, Spencer, and GiGi!

I do believe we are much closer now to being prepared for LBR's arrival.  Thank you to everyone who came and participated in this joyous occasion!  We are so blessed! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm finally a follower! I had a wonderful time at the shower on Saturday and absolutely cannot wait to meet LBR (my vote was a boy for the record)! Love the picture of us too!

The Kruse Family said...

I hated I missed it. We look forward to see y'all at the Dipe and Wipe shower!