Well, we have officially made it to the third trimester. It is so crazy to me how fast time has flown by. It seems like yesterday we found out we were going to have a little one. Now, we are getting closer and closer everyday. I know I have done a terrible job about post belly photos, but for some reason I cannot bring myself to do it. I will work on it though and maybe have some to post the next time.
Last Friday, I went for my glucose test and passed without any problems. We also had our appointment to have our 4D ultrasound done. However, this time LBR was not so cooperative. So I don't have very clear photos. I have now started my two week rotation so, in a couple of weeks will be going back to the doctor for our check up as well as a retake on the 4D.
I am still feeling great! I have the occasional lower back pain, but we all know it's because I am carrying a little extra weight around (only 12-14 pounds so far). I am still doing my swimming and yoga class several times a week and LOVE IT! I recommend them to anyone.
We went to one of our first classes last week. It was on breastfeeding. I found it very informational, but Spencer, of course, thought it could have been summed up in about 45 minutes. Anywho...we both learned a lot and are both on the same page about what we want for our little bundle :) We have a CPR class next week and our birthing class also begins next week. We are so busy, no wonder the weeks are flying by.
My showers are coming up and I am super excited. My great friends at work are giving me on May 21 and then I have friends and family on May 22. Should be a great weekend! My sister has also planned to throw a dipe and wipe party June 11 so Spencer can be part of the festivities. This one will be a couples shower.
We are so much closer to having the nursery finished. As soon as we are done I will post pictures. I need to go and purchase the mattress and Spencer has a few things to hang on the wall.
Hopefully, next time I post I will have plenty of pics!









1 comment:
How about some pictures of the momma to be?
Post a Comment