Today, Joycie (my grandmother), Vicki (my mom), and Katie (my sister), and myself went on an outing. We went to Madison to shop at the new Bridge Street Town Center. We met at Joycie's house at 7:00 this morning. I arrived first and my mom and sister arrived about 10 minutes later. When Katie got out of the car and walked through the carport I noticed we had on the same shirt. How crazy is that? We don't even live in the same town nor do we talk to each other on a daily basis, much less did we discuss what we were going to wear on this outing. This was very strange and not the first time something like this has happened. It happened at Easter when we both wore a black top with a white embroidered skirt. However, Dougie Boy (my grandfather), Joycie, and my mom thought this was quiet hilarious. At least we don't have on the same color pants. :)
I'll update more about our adventures to Madison once I receive pictures from my mom and sister. They took more than I did.









6 comments:
Did you know that you had the same shirt? That is funny!!!! But ya both look super cute.
Love your new blog background. You do look a lot a like and you both have good taste.
I am very proud and happy for you. Just relax and enjoy your time. I know you can stay busy.
Looking at the both of you...it's crazy that I can see your mom in you and Elmore in Katie....Y'all have good taste, cute shirts!
You girls are so fun!! Great minds think alike! Can't wait to hear all about the cool mall!!
Oooohhh, that is my kind of place!! I want to hear all about the shopping!
Post a Comment