Thursday, August 28, 2008

It has arrived...

...my diploma that is.  I am so excited.  I know I finished graduate school at the end of July, but like I said before it would not be official to me until I received the diploma.  I was taking Spencer to work the other morning and when we drove past the house we saw the package on the front porch.  It was very exciting.  Take a look:

diploma 008

diploma 012 Just an up close shot so you can see that it has my name on it. 

3 comments:

April said...

It is so pretty!! Congratulations Lindsay!!! What an exciting day!!

Arthur Snagnasty said...

Congratulations Lindsay! Hope you and Spence are doing well. The last I talked to Sandy he said you had bought the house they used to have in B'ham. Spencer had done alot of work on it already but I am sure he is still at it. Hope to see you two soon at the farm, we need to get back up there ourselves. Steve

Cassie said...

Yeah, that is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!