Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2nd Week of School and I'm Sick

Well, we have only been in school for 10 full days and I already have the crud.  If it's not the crud then I guess it's a sinus infection or cold.  Junk is draining down the back of my throat, my throat hurts, nothing tastes good, I'm sneezing, and I have a headache. I am not usually one to get sick, but I guess working with the younger ones it happens more frequently.  Hopefully, I will feel better by the weekend that way I can enjoy it since we have Monday off and everything. 

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you are sick.

April said...

I hope that you feel better soon!! At least you are getting it out of the way before your long weekend:) Call me if you need anything!!!xoxox-

Wells Family said...

I know how you feel! Get to feeling better and get lots of rest!