Monday, July 28, 2008

Our New House on Laredo Drive

Okay, so I have been promising to show some pictures of what we have done.  I took a few today so I am going to share what I have. 

Misc 101

This is the front of the house (obviously)

Misc 102  This is our wonderful 40ft. back porch that Spencer built about three years ago. 

Misc 099 This is the view from up near the street.

Misc 094 Here's Buddy sunning in his new backyard.  I love being able to let him out and not have to watch him.  It's fenced in so he can't go too far.

Misc 108 Piper taking it easy in the shade on the porch.

Misc 113 Bella dug herself a hole to lay in.  Apparently it's hot outside.

Misc 097 This is all the brush, Spencer, my parents, and myself pilled up for the city of Hoover to pick up.  We just did a "little" cleaning up. 

Misc 103 A view from on the deck.  It is quiet massive.  Great for entertaining. 

Misc 115 Our family room.

Misc 114The view of the family room from the kitchen.

Misc 117  The dining room.  I love the blue walls.  Normally I am not a big fan of blue, but this particular shade turned out to be fabulous!!!

Misc 119 Another view.

Okay, so that about sums up what we have done so far.  We still have some pictures and mirrors to hang, but we are definitely in the house.  

5 comments:

April said...

The yard looks great!! Looks like you guys are getting settled in nicely!I LOVE the dining room too! Beautiful Blue!

Cara said...

The dining room color is great! Our bedroom is that silvery blue and it is SO peaceful.

Cassie said...

Tons of pace everywhere. I can't wait to see how you fill it. It looks great!!!

Wells Family said...

The yard looks fabulous!! Good job! Everytime we come over there is something new done and it looks great! And I am glad the cable is fixed now....:)

Tina said...

It looks fantastic. You have accomplished a lot with the house. You have had a busy summer.