Friday, July 25, 2008

We're Moving In.....It's official

Okay, so Lauren just connected me to the Internet through my router!  She is an absolute GENIUS!!!!  Spencer and I have had this router since March and it has never worked.  All it took was a real woman to make this work.  I of course am not computer savvy, but apparently Lauren is.  So....Shout out to Lauren, Thanks a million!!!

Now, that I am connected to the Internet I can blog about our adventures of moving into the new house.  Of course, I don't have any pictures available at the moment.  But, later on in the weekend I should have some available. 

Tonight will be our first official night at Laredo. Spencer asked some of his employees to come over and help us.  They are doing an awesome job.  Betty, April, and I (oh, and Owen and Henry) did the majority of the moving during the week, so all the guys had to do was move the really heavy stuff.  Lauren and Russell are also over here helping us as well.  So....I just thought I would update everyone on our progress, pictures will be coming soon.  Goodnight :)

1 comment:

April said...

Everything is looking great at the new house! I think we should make it official though....no one can move again until at least 2023.....when Owen moves to college:) But wait, I don't want Owen to leave!!! Okay, no one can ever move again!! Owen can choose our alma mater UAB, or Samford, or Birmingham Southern and stay on Woodland Drive with me:)