Now, of course not everything is its place, but we are in!!! Today was completely exhausting once again. My parents came over and thought they would help tidy up the yard. It was major destruction. They trimmed tree branches, cut down trees, used the weed eater, mowed grass, etc. Needless to say the yard looks great. But, we weren't finished here. Since my dad brought all of his tools, Spencer thought we should go down to the Deo Dara house and spruce it up as well. That was a lot of work too! We cut the grass, edged the sidewalks, blew the driveway, sidewalks, and patio, trimmed the bushes and Dad killed all the weeds and stuff he didn't like with this magic concoction he came up with.
Spencer and I then came back home and unloaded the truck with a few of the things we had left. (We have still yet to bring the stuff in the garage) We also attempted to set up the washer and dryer. It's set up, but now I think the washer is broken. I am going to have to look into that tomorrow. Then...Spencer and I took cold showers (the gas still has not been turned on) and sat down to watch some cable, now that we have it. But, it doesn't work at all. We are thinking we have a bad cable line. Last night the cable sparked, Spencer said cable lines are not supposed to spark. So this another issue Lindsay is going to have to look into. If it is not one thing it is another. But, I have access to the Internet so I can work on my school work and finish graduate school on Thursday, so I can't complain too much. Once I get things a little more organized I will take pictures and post them. Check back soon!
Shout out to Mom and Dad: Thanks a million for your help in the yard! It looks great, and you can see the front door!









1 comment:
This is so exciting!!!! I am glad you have joined the 3 in 3 years. (houses) Welcome to the club!!!
Post a Comment