Thursday, July 31, 2008

Graduate School is over...

So... it's official, I have taken my last class for my master's degree at UAB.  However, it will not be official to me until I receive that pay raise and a diploma in the mail.  UAB does not offer commencement ceremonies in August, therefore I must wait until December to walk.  I do not have a problem with this, because I will already be there since my sister, Katie ,graduates in December.  I might as well get credit, so I am going to walk. 

I'm very curious as to what I am going to do with my time now that I do not have to focus on school work.  I am not going to know what to do with myself.  I am trying to talk Spencer into buying me a monogramming machine.  (Hint Hint)  Anyway...I really need to post some pictures of Spencer's birthday, but I thought I would update everyone with my school status first. 

Check back for Spence's birthday pictures. 

5 comments:

Jessica Moman said...

Congratulations Mrs. Roden!

Cassie said...

Congratulations Linz, I am super proud of you!!!! You will look cute as a green bean.

TREY said...

Congratulations Mrs. Roden. Thanks for keeping me posted!

April said...

YAhoo!! Congratulations grad school grad!! You did it!! We're so proud of you!!

Cara said...

YAY! You will LOVE your Oct. check! PLEASE, PLEASE Spencer, buy Lindsay a monogram machine!!