Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End of 2013

I have totally been slacking in keeping up with this blog. I have decided I am going to get back on track and use it as my outlet, as well as a way to keep up with life events that go on for our little family. I take lots of pictures on my phone, but other than post them to Facebook, I do nothing. I have made several books on Shutterfly, but have failed to print them off. When I sit down and think about it, I have time to do these little things. Especially if I do a little along the way. I do not want to wake up five years from now and not have a some type of memory book to show S. When she was first born, I printed off several books and my blog. I guess then life got in the way. We have memories and I want to be able to look back on them. I feel like I have been rambling, but again, these are just my thoughts :) I have heard and read in the past not to make resolutions because there is a slim chance you are actually going to keep them. The top one on most people's list is to lose weight. I am not going to say I don't need to loose a few pounds, but I have already joined an exercise class that I attend at least 3 times per week. I have also become a runner. Not a fast runner, but I can and do run. I have been running since March of 2013. I really want to run the Mercedes Half Marathon in February, but over the holidays I have not done my part of practicing. This my friends is about to change. I have mapped out my schedule and I am going to make it happen! Hopefully, by putting this out there I will receive some encouragement :) Here are a few things I did in 2013 (not all grand or great, but done) -Became a runner! Completed a program similar to Couch to 5k - Ran four 5k's -Had Sawyer's third set of tubes put in and her adenoids taken out -Joined a ladies small group -Joined a couples small group -Had Sawyer dedicated on her third birthday -Celebrated Sawyer's third birthday -Rafted the Ocoee and watched Spencer be baptized -Join the consignment committee at church May God bless each and everyone of you in 2014! Hopefully, my next blog post won't be a ramble! :) https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1074482_10201569668868685_862332204_o.jpg

No comments: