Spencer and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on the 19th of March. It is so hard to believe seven years have already passed. We did not make any major plans this year, we chose to stay home. Normally we go away, but this year, we decided to save the money and put it towards painting our bedroom, laundry room, and stairs. I know, exciting?? But, I really am :) Spencer did surprise me with a new iPhone 4s, not sure about the numbers, but he said it was the newest one. Anywho, I was totally shocked! I had not asked for it, but I sure did want one. Then, he had also made dinner reservations for us at Gian Marcos! I was totally excited! We had a fantastic dinner and are looking forward to many more together!
Gorham's Bluff: We had dinner and spent our wedding night here, in the Roden Room, of course :)









No comments:
Post a Comment