Saturday, March 10, 2012

19 Month Check-up

Well, I was about a month late for Sawyer's 18 month check-up.  I was late for the 15 month, due to scheduling conflicts, so I wanted to make sure it was a full three months between.  Everything went great.  She weights 27lbs and is 33 inches tall.  She is in the 75th percentile on both height and weight.  She is a growing girl. 

At 19 months Sawyer:

  • Eats whatever we eat.  She loves turkey spaghetti, sliders, tilapia fish sticks with ketchup, taco salad, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, goldfish, sweet tea.  Those are a few of her favorites!
  • Wears 18m-24m clothes
  • Size 4 diaper, although we may move up to a 5 soon
  • Size 5 1/2 shoe (at least her Keds are)
  • Loves Tater, Piper, and Bella
  • Loves to push her baby in the stroller
  • Loves to cook in her kitchen
  • Sleeps all night (730ish-615ish)
  • Loves to nap on the weekends
  • Loves to swing
  • LOVES, LOVES, LOVES OUTSIDE!!
  • Talks up a storm
  • Loves to dance
  • Can say please and thank you

And...many more.  She is growing so fast and we are enjoying every minute.  I can see the gears in her mind just a working!

March 2012 002

March 2012 003

March 2012 014

March 2012 023 She gives the sweetest kisses!

March 2012 031

March 2012 033

March 2012 016

1 comment:

Wells Family said...

So sweet! She is growing so fast! Love the blonde curls that she has!