I absolutely love this time of year. Cool weather, football, cute clothes, scarves, yummy soups....the list goes on. Now that Sawyer is well I believe we can start enjoying it!!!
Sawyer has been sick for about the past two weeks. It started on a Wednesday and lasted through Tuesday. It began as a fever, then quickly turned into vomiting, which lead to not eating and drinking, and a trip to the doctor. At which the color of the vomiting concerned the doctor so that lead to a trip to the ER for an X-ray and fluids. It seemed like on thing after another. On top of all that she is getting a mouthful of teeth!! She has been much better this past week, which I am so thankful for! Now, it is time for us to enjoy this great fall weather and take some fun pictures.
Here are some pictures downloaded from my camera that cover the last month or so...random though :)









No comments:
Post a Comment