Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beach!

This blog post, actually should have been done before the last one, but I kind of got off track.  Anywho....the last week in July we took a family beach trip with Spencer's family to Seagrove Beach.  It was also Spencer's 30th birthday!  We had a great time and Sawyer did pretty well on the beach.  She got the sand all over her and then would come and sit on me.  I didn't like that part so much!  But, overall it was a nice way to end our summer!

Summer 2011 055

Summer 2011 100

Summer 2011 117 In the water with Daddy!

Summer 2011 150 Stinky's Fish Camp for Daddy's 30th Birthday!

Summer 2011 164

Summer 2011 183

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love how disappointed she looks to just be sitting in the chair with a hat on. She looks like she would much rather be getting dirty, too funny! Plus of course she looks super sweet sleeping on the beach!