Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Nine Months!!!

Sawyer is now nine months old!  Really?  Where did the time go?  She is growing and changing so much every day.  Spencer and I wake up every morning and think she has grown a foot.  These are things she likes and can do at nine months old:

Sawyer likes/or can:

  • pull herself up on the recliner, couch, and coffee table
  • crawl all over the place
  • babble, a lot
  • eat three meals per day, we are still on stage two, but are slowly introducing her to table food.  She has tried and liked black beans and pita bread.
  • Sleeps pretty much all night in her bed, sometimes she comes and cuddles with Mommy and Daddy around 3am
  • Wears size 4 diapers, she was blowing out all the 3's
  • Wears mainly 12 month clothes, with the occasional 9 month or 18 month in there, depending on brand and style
  • still loves her green paci
  • wears size 3 shoes, when she wears shoes
  • Goes every where she can in her walker
  • Loves to take a bath or just be around water

I am thinking when I post about her at 10 months she is going to be walking!  Crazy!

Spring 2011 009

Spring 2011 010

Spring 2011 011

Spring 2011 017

2 comments:

Naptime Confessions said...

She is precious! I'm glad she is feeling better after her tube was replaced. It's too bad we don't live closer, I'm sure Sawyer and Finley would be great friends :)

Lindsay said...

I am sure they would be! Maybe you guys will get back to the south sooner than later :)