Monday, April 25, 2011

Relaxing at the lake...

So, if you don't already know, Spencer and I have a camper trailer set up on Lake Guntersville.  It is about as close to a lake house as we are going to get for now.  It is somewhat of a version of camping, I mean I have a bathroom and air conditioning.  I really can't complain.  We also have a pontoon boat, so we are ready to launch it for the season!  Anyway....we spend most of our weekends from here on out at Lake Guntersville. 

This past weekend we went up on Friday night and then hung out on Saturday.  I had a great time dressing Sawyer up in different articles of clothing and taking her picture.  I also painted her toenails!  I had a blast!  We are going to have so much fun together!

Easter 2011 078

Easter 2011 100 Putting her toes in the water for the first time!  She loved it!  She was clapping!

Easter 2011 095 Sitting on Grandaddy's tailgate!

Easter 2011 125 Easter 2011 133

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love her swimmie with matching bow! Too precious!

Lindsay said...

Oh girl! She is so much fun to dress up! She has more clothes than me :) And a bow for every outfit! I also painted her toenails!!!