It's official....Sawyer is now eating stage one baby food and she is loving it. A month or so ago we started her on cereal and she liked it, but she liked it better in her bottle. Dr. Farr told us we could start on her stage one when she was around five months old. I decided to wait a week or so after she turned five months and start it while I was off for Christmas break. She is loving it. We started her on sweet potatoes and then tried bananas. We have also tried sweet peas and carrots. She is doing great and is so cute when she eats. I have also started giving her some bananas in the morning. She must be going through a growth spurt because she is eating about every 2 hours.
With that said, she has also started sleeping through the night. She goes down between 7 and 8 and wakes sometime between 6 and 7. The first night she did it, I jumped up at 5:45 because we hadn't heard from her. She was fine, just snoozing away.
She is also able to roll on her stomach all by herself. I also believe this is why she is sleeping so well. She loves to sleep on her belly. Dr. Farr said it was fine for her to sleep on her belly, because she can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy all on her own. She is growing and changing so much. We are loving all these new adventures.









1 comment:
She is such a big girl! Stage one food already...time is going by fast! Can't wait to see her again!strange
Post a Comment