I know this post is a little late, but things have been so crazy busy that I am just now getting around to blogging about Thanksgiving. Once again we went to the farm for Thanksgiving. We had the entire family up there, which was very nice. We didn't have to worry about trying to get to his family and my family all in the same day. We were all there together, including my grandparents. I took pictures earlier in the day of Sawyer, but failed to take my camera out the rest of the time.
Sawyer was able to meet her cousin, Evie, that was born on the same as her, just in Madrid, Spain. It was so fun to be able to have the little ones together. On second thought, I do have pictures, they are just on my mom's camera. Hopefully, I can update this post later with the cute pictures. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are so blessed to be able to spend it with family!









No comments:
Post a Comment