Finally. I say that with caution, but I do feel that we are finally adapting to life with a newborn and are somewhat on a schedule. Now I will say that schedule does change if we go off somewhere for the weekend or someone else (such as grandparents) are around. But, for the most part we are in a routine. I have learned (or think I have) her cries. I am usually able to figure out what she needs. Sawyer is a very happy and continent baby. She takes after her Daddy in that way. She is like me in the way that sometimes she just wants to be left alone. She enjoys swinging in her swing and playing on her floor mat. When she is tired, she will let you know, and wants to be put down so she can nap by herself.
Spencer and I are so blessed to have such a precious baby girl. She melts our hearts on a daily basis. We love you Sawyer Rhea!!!
Currently at 7 weeks old you :
- Stay awake most of the day, with the exception of a few cat naps
- Sleep in your car seat if we go out and about
- Love to look around, especially at lights
- Love to swing in your swing
- Smile back at Mommy and Daddy when we talk to you
- Like to stick your tongue out at Mommy and Daddy
- Get up once for a middle of the night feeding
- Enjoy tummy time (rolling over is coming soon)
- Can put yourself back to sleep after your middle of the night feeding
- Love to sleep on your Daddy in the evenings (horizontal)
- Cuddle with Mommy and Daddy in the mornings
- Wake up in a good mood :) (Coffee not needed unlike Mommy and Daddy)
- Are growing like a weed!
We love you Sawyer!
Sawyer at 7 weeks ready for the lake!









No comments:
Post a Comment