Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Weeks....

Sawyer is now six weeks old.  It totally amazes me how fast time flies.  She has grown so much.  We are doing much better with a schedule.  All it takes is a little time.  In the next few weeks we will really be working on our routines.  We have to practice getting up, getting ready, and loading up to get out the door on time.  Not quite ready for all that, but we will get adjusted.  I think we both work well on routines and schedules. 

We are trying to figure out our nighttime routine right now.  She can sleep anywhere from 4-6 hours during the night.  I want to be able to put her down between 8 and 9, but I have to make sure she gets enough to eat so she will sleep until 2 or 3.  I don't like it when she gets up at 4 because then, there would be no point in me going back to sleep once she finishes eating, because I need to be getting up at 5.  Once we figure all this out, we will be good to go.

No comments: