Sunday, April 4, 2010

LBR in 4D!

image

Well we had an unexpected trip to the doctor on Tuesday.  LBR has been on my schedule for the past 5 weeks.  He/she wakes when I wake and I can feel him/her throughout the day.  Monday I didn't seem to feel as many kicks and they definitely were not as strong as they had been.  Spencer even made mention that I had not mentioned feeling the baby move.  I continued to monitor the movements, but come Tuesday morning, we still weren't back on the schedule.  Call me paranoid, but I called the doctor.  I explained the situation to him and he told me to come in for an ultra sound.  I called Spencer and told him to meet me at the doctors office.  Thankfully my grade level understands, as well as the administration and staff, and they split my class until the substitute arrived.  As soon as the tech put the monitor to my belly, she could immediately see LBR moving around.  Once we met with the doctor she told me a few tricks I could do to get the baby to move around or wake up rather.  She also said the reason I may not have felt the baby so strong was he/she was kicking to my back.  All of this makes perfect sense now, but I still feel much better going in just to make sure.  So...because of this little scare the tech flipped the switch and we were able to see LBR in 4D!  So exciting!  We go back the 16th of April for my glucose test and while we are waiting we are going to do the 4D photo session.  We cannot wait to see our little one again.  This makes it so real!

 

So....what's your prediction?  Boy or girl?

1 comment:

Cara said...

Of course you know I am predicting girl!