Not only did we roll into 2010 last night, but we also ended a decade. This got me to thinking about all I/we have done in the last ten years. Check it out:
- Graduated from high school (May 2000)
- Started college, August 2000
- Got engaged, December 18, 2002
- Spencer started his own company, Renovation Workshop
- Graduated from college, December 18, 2004
- Got Married, March 19, 2005
- Spent a week in St. Lucia for our honeymoon!
- First teaching job at Fultondale Elementary teaching 6th grade, August 2005
- We have bought three houses and moved three times since we have been married. I believe we are finally in the house we are supposed to be in for the long haul!
- Lost beloved animals, Florida and Buddy
- Added to our furry family: Bella, Piper, and Tater
- Received my Master's from UAB
- Moved to 2nd grade! (the best grade ever!!!!)
- Numerous mountain and beach trips as a couple as well as with great friends!
The last ten years were great. I believe it is truly awesome to be able to say that Spencer and I were together to share all of these great and sad experiences. We are looking forward to the next decade when we will welcome our first born child into the world! We are so excited to see what 2010 has to bring!









1 comment:
Yeah! It's great to look back at all the things they were are truely blessed to experience!Happy New Year 2010~
Post a Comment