Over the past several months I have taken lots of photos, but I have not had the time to blog about them. Instead of writing about every little thing, I figured I would just post some photos with captions that way I don't feel too far behind. Hopefully, in 2009 I can keep my posts updated.
University of Alabama at Birmingham graduation December 13, 2008
Katie, Mom, Dad, Spencer, Me, and of course our little furry brother, Gunter
Looks like Katie hit it big in 2008!
After Christmas Spencer and I decided to get away for a couple of days. We took our camper camping. We had a blast. I have more pictures, I am just not sure where I have saved them. This is a new hobby for us, so in 2009 look for postings of our fun camping adventures.









3 comments:
I love the new background!
Congratulations on your Graduation!!!!!!
Tater tot looks very fierce!!!!!!
The camper!!! I have an idea for a summer job....it involves making burgers and serving them from the camper...ha!
Post a Comment