I know, I know. It has been over a month since my last blog. I guess I have been somewhat busy with the holiday season. I have a lot of pictures to post, but I believe I will just start with the most recent, and then if I have the opportunity I will go back and post others.
Spencer and I had a wonderful holiday season spent with family. On Christmas Eve we spent the evening with my parents. My mom just happened to be out walking the dog and she saw a car stopped. It turned around and drove past her. Then Gunter, her dog, started pulling her towards the woods just off the road. She heard the cries of a kitten, that is when she saw one little kitten come running toward her. Then two, then three. Needless to say, the car she had previously seen dropped off three kittens in the pouring down rain on Christmas Eve. Some people are so heartless. Spencer and I have decided to take the male so Piper can have a buddy. The other two are females and are in need of an excellent home. Check them out:
This will be the new addition to our family.









1 comment:
Ahh your newwst addition looks a little like bogo. It was a blessing that your mom and Gunter were around to bring them home.
Post a Comment