Hard to believe but Sawyer is almost one year old! Time has absolutely flown by. Spencer and I are having the time of our lives and love every minute we get to spend with her watching her grow and learn new things. On the day she turned 11 months I was trying to take her picture....
and as you can see she can't sit still! She is everywhere. So I put her down in the floor and let her play with the sales ad for a minute. So thankful I had my camera out, because I caught on camera for the first time her standing up on her own! All by herself!! Such a big girl!!
At 11 months Sawyer:
- Eats table food for every meal
- Wears a size 4 diaper
- Wears size 12 month and 18 month clothes
- Takes four bottles per day, but I believe we are about to drop one
- has two bottom teeth
- crawls everywhere
- can stand on her own
- can say momma and dada
- sleeps all night (6:30-6:00) almost every night, unless something weird happens
- Loves to play in the water
- Loves water from her sippy cup
I can't believe her next post will be about her first birthday! I better get to planning :)









1 comment:
Such a cutie! She will be walking soon :)
Post a Comment