Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swinging Makes Me Smile.....

On Sunday we had beautiful weather and I thought it would be a perfect day to take Sawyer to the park for the first time.  I love introducing her to new things and activities.  It is so much fun to see her reaction.  Anyway....Spencer and I picked up a sandwich and headed to Wald Park in Vestavia.  We had a little picnic and then introduced Sawyer to the swing.  She LOVED it!  She smiled and giggled, and cackled.  She thought it was so much fun!!!  Spencer and I loved watching her precious little facial expressions.  April, Ramey, Owen, Henry, and Mary also met us there.  We had a great time and are looking forward to many more adventures and park hopping!!!

feb 2010 066

feb 2010 076

feb 2010 084

feb 2010 093  Mary!!!!  The boys were having too much fun running around for me to snap their picture :)

1 comment:

Wells Family said...

Oh! That is so much fun! We're loving the nice weather too! Sawyer looks so happy.