Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Since before I even became pregnant I decided that when I had a baby, whether it be a boy or a girl I wanted to cut out a pumpkin and place the baby in it.  So...this year my wish came true.  Sawyer was just the right size and she did a great job posing for me!!!

Fall 2010 191  Isn't she precious????

So for Halloween I dressed her up as a lady bug and we went, or rather attempted to go trick or treating with the family.  She did an excellent job posing for pictures, but didn't care too much for the darkness when it came time to go out and about. 

Fall 2010 018

Fall 2010 014

image Sawyer and her bestie, Taylor!

image Aunt Katie and Sawyer

image Our attempt to go Trick or Treating!

image As you can see, she wasn't very happy!

image

image

image

image 

We had lots of fun and have great memories of Sawyer's First Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea cutting out the pumpkin and putting Sawyer in it...that is the cutest thing ever!!! I may have to steal that idea one day!! :)

Wells Family said...

The pictures of Sawyer are too cute! Love the pumpkin! Glad we got to share Halloween with you all!