Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Patch

I absolutely love this time of year!  Now that Spencer and I have Sawyer, I just couldn't wait any longer to start taking her to fun festivities.  Now, I know she isn't going to remember them, but I will have pictures and my blog book to prove it.  So last weekend Spencer and I took Sawyer to The Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden.  Over all we had a good time, but it was a little hot (not the nice cool fall weather I love so much), and it was definently geared more towards older children. But, we still had fun.  Fall 2010 019 Still sleepy when we arrived.

Fall 2010 021 Her serious look!

Fall 2010 029 Russell, Taylor, and Lauren

Fall 2010 030 Sawyer after she toppled over.  The only reason I am posting this picture is because one day I can look back and laugh, but at this moment I wanted to cry.  She was fine though, just a little dirt on the face and up the nose :(

Fall 2010 038 Never would look at the camera, but still a cutie!

Fall 2010 056 Mommy and Sawyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious! Looks like so much fun!!! Hope yall brought some pumpkins home!! :)