Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where does the time go?

It is hard for us to believe we are already 23 weeks along.  The time has flown by.  Everyone keeps telling me, just wait, it is going to start dragging towards the end.  I am really not so sure.  We are super busy, so our days our flying by. 

We went for our 23 week doctor's appointment yesterday.  We started our rotation schedule so we can meet the other doctors in the practice.  Everything went very well.  LBR's heartbeat sounded great and I was measuring perfectly according to the doctor.  The next doctor's appointment is in a month and I will be taking the glucose test then.  We also scheduled our 4D ultrasound.  Spencer is so excited to see LBR.  We figured  since technology allows you to see your child in 4D it would be great to have so we can show LBR when he/she is older. 

We are still in the process of working on the nursery.  Spencer has painted the closet and installed the closet organizer.  Finally, we were able to decide on a paint color.  I haven't been able to decide on bedding, so Joycie (my grandmother) and I went fabric shopping.  I found something I like and Spencer likes as well.  Now we just have to make the crib skirt and curtains and we will be set. The crib came in last week and we purchased LBR's highchair.  It's crazy to see kid stuff in our house.  But, yet very exciting too!!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

How about posting a picture of you and LBR so that we can all see how cute you are!?