Sunday, October 25, 2009

I want to Rock and Roll all night, and party everyday.....

I personally have never been to a "Rock" concert.  I have been to many country concerts, but never anything like this.  A friend of mine from work sent me a note to my classroom on Friday and said she had two KISS concert tickets would Spencer and I like to go.  Now, I would personally never pay for KISS concert tickets, but the opportunity to go for FREE was something we just couldn't pass up.  It was TOTALLY an experience we will remember.  We had a great time, and now we can mark it off our list of things to do!  Check out our pics below:

image image image 

image

image

  They are a little blurry because they were taken with my phone and I had to stretch them out.  But you get the picture.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I am proud of you! You went out on a limb and had a great time! I can't wait to hear all the details!

Wells Family said...

Looks like a good time! Glad you got to experience it!