Spencer and I went camping last weekend. I say "Lindsay" style because it wasn't tent camping. We went in our travel trailer which has a slide out (makes for more room), an air conditioner, and a bathroom. I do not want to use a bath house. So we use our own bathroom. Which I must say is very nice! We went to the campground where my parents have their camper permanently set up. We had a lot of fun. We were able to hangout with my parents for the weekend and cook out. On Friday night we enjoyed sitting around the campfire just chit chatting. On Saturday we just hung out, went for a boat ride, and my sister and mom rode Katie's waverunner. It was very relaxing and also very nice to have our own place. We can't wait for fall, when it is cooler to go camping again!
I attempted to take pictures, but they did not turn out like I wanted. I was practicing with my camera on manual. Let's just say, I need more practice!
1 comment:
I like your way of camping!! :)
Post a Comment