A couple of weekends ago we decided to launch The Blue Goose for it's first voyage of the season. Spencer thought he had fixed any problems the boat might possibly have. I had also cleaned the seats and vacuumed the entire boat. (It's 28' long) Yes, we were able to launch the boat however, it didn't make it too far before water began to fill in the engine compartment. I don't know that much about boats, but I do know, that is not a good thing. We decided to just try and enjoy being out on the lake and wait a few minutes before we attempted to head back to the dock. We were going to meet my sister, Katie, and her friends anyway. Katie and her friends came and joined us. Then black clouds seemed to get closer. We decided we should probably head in. We were not making it very far at all because like I said before, the engine compartment was filling with water. Spencer finally just said, "Katie, you are going to have to pull us in on your waverunner." and she did.
Katie and Russell pulling The Blue Goose to safety!
Thankfully, Katie and her waverunner were there!









1 comment:
That's hilarious, who knew a wave runner could pull the blue goose!!!
Post a Comment