Monday, March 9, 2009

What's Going on with the Roden's

Yes, I know.  It's been a while since I have updated my blog.  I have been somewhat busy.  Those of you who check my blog frequently I am going to try to get better about keeping you posted on what is going on. 

I am sure you are wondering what in the world could possibly keep her that busy.  Well, here's my list:

1. I have student teacher this semester.  It is actually work in itself.  It's not so bad, you just want to make sure you explain everything clearly and you do have to check over stuff, because if anything were to go wrong it would be in my hands.  Enough said.

2. I am tutoring after school.  Why I volunteered to do this again this year I am not sure.  It stinks.  I do not even teach a testing grade.  So, when I even consider doing it again next year, someone STOP ME!!!!

3. I have joined a weightless team at school and we exercise after school.  We walk, run, jog, do sprints.  It is working out nicely.  So far our team is in the lead.  We just have to keep working hard.

4. Life in general.  I come home and I am exhausted.  I just don't have the energy to blog.  But, like I said I am going to try a little harder. 

Next week Spencer and I are going away for our 4th anniversary.  Can you believe it has been four years?  I can't.  Spencer says he can, we've been together forever.  But, married, I cannot believe it has been four years.  We are going to Gatlinburg.  We do not plan on venturing out for the touristy things.  Instead, we are going to enjoy sleeping late, going hiking, and relaxing in the hot tub.  It should be a nice relaxing week.  I am sure I will have pictures to post from our trip.  Stay posted.

Lindsay

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I can not believe that it has been four years either. Congratulations!!! I hope that you are feeling better.