Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall in Alabama

Well, it's been a while since I have blogged.  I guess you could say we have been pretty busy, but I am not sure what we have actually done.  Trey was in town for a few weeks so we hung out with him.  We went to the farm for a couple of weekends.  But, mostly we have just been enjoying the beautiful fall weather. 

On Sunday we went with Lauren and Russell to Oak Mountain State Park so they could take some engagement photos.  It was gorgeous!  The leaves were absolutely beautiful.  It is truly amazing the beauty you have in your own backyard. 

I have also been playing around with my camera by taking some pictures of Bella and Piper.  Check it out!

Misc 340 The view from Oak Mtn.  Isn't it fabulous?

Misc 210 Piper

Misc 216

This is the view from our bedroom window!  It is gorgeous as the sun is coming up as well as when the sun is setting.

Misc 223 Bailey and Bella.  We were trying to pose them for a picture.

Misc 224 Lauren, Spencer, and I got them to lay down, but they look as if they are about to be beat! :)

3 comments:

Cara said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you guys! Love the puffer vest!!!

Cassie said...

You all look so cute and ready for fall. The kids look so sweet.

April said...

Love the fall pictures-they are beautiful!!! Love the puppies in the leaves!! I know how difficult it is to get two little ones to say cheese and hold a pose-you did a great job!!!