Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Buddy Boy

Misc 094

May 6, 1997- October 22, 2008

Our sweet Buddy passed away today.  Buddy has been with Spencer and me through our entire relationship.  He passed away peacefully and is in a much better place.  He has been reunited with Florida, Rascal, and Abby.  Please pray for Spencer and me as we cope with this loss.  This is truly one of the most difficult things we have gone through.  He was a member of our family and is going to be missed very much.  Bella and Piper are also having a difficult time.  We love you Buddy!!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. We know how special he is and always be to your family.

April said...

I know that this was a hard day for you, and I am so sorry that it ended without sweet Buddy. I know he is in a wonderful place-it makes me smile to think about all the old friends reuniting-you know they are having such fun!! Buddy was better than the best! You are always in my thoughts and prayers, and especially during this time.