Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mrs. Roden's 2nd Grade Classroom

Well, in case you didn't know I have officially transferred from sixth grade to second grade.  I am SUPER excited about this transition.  I have been waiting patiently for three years!!! Now of course, this means that I have to move classrooms.  So, on Tuesday with the help of Dougie Boy, Joycie, Bonnie (another 2nd grade colleague), Elaine (she took my room and I took hers), and her three children we were able to successfully move all of our stuff.  Of course everything isn't exactly where I want it to be, but it's all in my room.  Once my summer practicum is over for graduate school (July 11), I will be able to visit my classroom more frequently and get it ready for my upcoming students.  I have told lots of people, and everyone always responds, " You are going to LOVE IT!!!!"  I am very excited to meet my students and get our year off to a GREAT start.  So.......I believe this picture definitely makes it official:Lindsay's Classroom 004

3 comments:

April said...

Congrats Lindsay!!I know you are going to love it!! Let me know when you need help.......I would love to come and organize & set up with you:)

Cassie said...

Yay, how exciting!!!! I know will miss you on her hall, but it is for a good cause. She just can't get sick anymore cause I don't trust those other unknowns with my old lady.
Congratulations Lindsay I know that you will the nest 2nd grade teacher at that school, and they know it too.

Tina said...

I am very happy for you. I certainly will miss you. It just isn't the same but we can still have breakfast together.
Knowing you you will have everything organized way before the children arrive. I know you will be a fabulous second grade teacher.