Monday, June 30, 2008

Kristen and Josh's Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Well, this past weekend Spencer's first cousin Kristen got married.  They married in the same church Spencer and I married in, First Presbyterian Church in Albertville.  You see Spencer's grandfather, William Sanders Roden, Sr. (Bill) designed and built this church.  This is the reason Spencer and I chose to get married there as well as Kristen and Josh. 

I of course am a little camera happy so I am going to share some pictures I took.  I didn't take any pictures at the wedding, because some photographers do not like that.  But I will share some pictures from the rehearsal dinner. 

June 27-29, 2008 063 Grandmother, Kristen (bride), and Josh (groom)

June 27-29, 2008 066 Rhea (Mother of the Bride) and Kristen (bride)

June 27-29, 2008 075

Stephanie, Grandmother, Kristen, Rhea, Betty, Lindsay, and April (we have never all had our picture made together, the mother, daughter, and daughter-in-laws)

June 27-29, 2008 080Kristen's brother Jonathan and his wife Stephanie

June 27-29, 2008 085  Spencer and Lindsay striking a pose!

June 27-29, 2008 088 Grandmother and Rhea (I love this picture!!!)

June 27-29, 2008 090 These are my in-laws, Sandy and Betty and of course Henry

June 27-29, 2008 091 Father of the groom and Father of the Bride

June 27-29, 2008 033Henry looking out over Lake Guntersville

June 27-29, 2008 057April and Ramey smiling for the camera!

June 27-29, 2008 049   Isn't Grandmother gorgeous?  I love this picture of her!

So, these are just a few of the pictures I took.  The rehearsal dinner was a blast and so was the wedding.  Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Joshua William Campbell!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are a good photographer. Great comments also.

April said...

These are great pictures Lindsay!! I love them all:) It was a beautiful weekend!